Saturday, August 4, 2018

Day 4: Learn Discretion


Scripture:
To give prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the youth. Proverbs 1:4

Prayer:
Lord please help our students learn to control their tongue.  Encourage their hearts to T. (true) H. (helpful) I. (inspiring) N. (necessary) K. (kind) as it says in Ephesians 4:29.  Encourage them to only speak kind and patient words.  Guide the teachers when they speak to the students so that they may speak kind words with love and patience.  Lord encourage the teachers, staff, and administration to T.H.I.N.K.  Help me to T.H.I.N.K. as well in my life.  Thank You. Amen

Go a Step Further:
In your life, practices using kind words delivered with love, grace, and patience.
Commit Ephesians 4:29 to memory.  (Remember, learning is on-going and life-long.)