Sunday, August 26, 2018

Day 26: A SUCCESSFUL YEAR!

Scripture:
Your eyes saw me before I was put together. And all the days of my life were written in Your book before any of them came to be. Psalm 139:16
He answered me, “I am all you need. I give you My loving-favor. My power works best in weak people.” I am happy to be weak and have troubles so I can have Christ’s power in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Prayer:
Lord, we pray for a successful school year.  Let it be a year like no other.  Guide all the educators so that they do their best work.  Lead the administrators so that they do their best work.  Direct the staff so that they do their best work.  Encourage and influence the students so that they do their best work.  Be the Guiding light that they all need to do everything the need to do.  Let this be a year where expectations are met far and beyond what was expected.  Let this year be filled with good success.  Thank You. Amen.

Go a Step Further:
If you drive by any school(s) take a moment to whisper this prayer as you drive by.  If you don’t drive by any school(s), purposely drive by a school and pray this prayer.